Friday, August 6, 2010

Getting rid of stuff...

So yesterday and today I went on a bit of a clean out of my kitchen and I am getting rid of quite a few things. My rule for getting rid of stuff is if I have not used it in a year (some things I have never used ever), then I will toss it in my pile of things for a yard sale. The list includes a deep fryer, a big and small crockpot, a rice cooker/steamer (I found at a yard sale a wonderful crockpot/rice cooker/steamer all in one that replaces those appliances), popcorn popper, various pots and pans, and many other little things.
I cannot believe the pile of things I am getting rid of, but when I really thought about it I realized that all these things have just been gathering dust in my kitchen for years now. It feels good to get rid of all of these things... next stop the rest of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment